Paulson’s most advanced injection molding course. Through intensive machine time and use of our unique injection molding simulator SimTech™, ProMolder 3 is the most thorough and technically accurate training available in the industry. Based on the science of injection molding, Paulson’s focus is on the four basic variables as they interact with machine controls. Paulson teaches molding from the “plastic’s point of view” as running a series of machine capability tests is only a beginning step in becoming a molding expert. If you are a user of Scientific Molding techniques ProMolder 3 will take you to the next level in truly understanding molding from a scientific perspective. All Paulson seminars and courseware are vendor neutral.
ProMolder 3 will teach you the “why” behind injection molding. Featuring 20+ hours of machine and simulator time, ProMolder 3 will make you an expert molder. Cycle optimization and advanced problem solving skills require knowledge and the practice. ProMolder 3 provides plenty of both. The skills you acquire will allow you to confidently make production floor decisions that decrease downtime and increase productivity.
- A review of ProMolder 2 preparatory, simulator and molding machine operations
- Advanced, four plastic variables analysis of part properties and the machine solutions
- Setting machine controls for start-up and optimizing cycle times and the reasons for each
- Obtain practical hands-on application experience in machine settings
- Molding machine start-up, operation and problem solving using both SimTech and actual molding machines
- Establishing UCL and LCL and trend analysis
Complete descriptions and pricing for Paulson courses are provided by Paulson Training Programs. Registration for this course must be completed through Paulson Training Programs.