ProEx Blow Molding is for anyone who needs to understand the complete extrusion blow molding process. This course teaches the fundamentals of extrusion blow molding, including all of the knowledge that personnel must understand in order to make informed decisions on the production floor, and delivers advanced concepts using a scientific blow molding methodology.
ProEx Blow Molding offers Certification on Day 3. Three levels of Certification are awarded based on final scores – Gold level, Silver level and a Certificate of Achievement. Paulson Certification is the recognized standard in the plastics industry.
- The Blow Molding Process and Equipment
- Plastic Behavior
- Extrusion Blow Molding Operating Controls
- Operating Procedures – Start-Up, Operation & Shutdown
- Part Quality and Problem Solving
- Parison Programming
- New! Content added for Package & Industrial Extrusion Blow Molding
There will also be time allotted for team discussion, problem solving, and one-on-one with the instructor.
Complete descriptions and pricing for Paulson courses are provided by Paulson. Registration for this course must be completed through Paulson Training Programs.