Moldex3D and Polymers Center of Excellence will co-host the Molding Innovation Day on March 7, 2019 at the Polymers Center of Excellence in North Carolina. This conference will centralize around the advances of Industry 4.0 – Smart Design and Manufacturing and include a guided tour of the Polymers Center of Excellence facility as well as a half-day hands-on workshop led by Moldex3D experts.
Join us for this informative seminar plus an interactive hands-on workshop to gain skills and knowledge you need to ensure success in your next molding project! Seats are limited for this FREE event, so ACT NOW!
Highlights will include:
- Moldex3D Solutions for Industry 4.0 – Smart Design and Manufacturing
- Simulation for Real World Applications
- Latest Material Modeling and Characterization Capabilities
- Tour of the Polymers Center of Excellence Facility
- Interactive Hands-on Workshop